Swindon Greyhound Racing is located in Abbey Stadium in Swindon, England and is famous for its fast and furious track.
Swindon Greyhound Racing features sweeping bends and long, wide straights, encouraging clean, open racing. Its surface is all sand with a Swaffham Outside Hare fitted with black and white windsock lure.
Swindon has a restaurant and two snack bars that offer a great view of all the action on the track.
Facility Capacity: 2,000 spectators
- Circumference: 452 meters
- Distance Raced: 285, 460, 480, 509, 685 and 733 meters
- Run to First Bend: 100 meters
- Hare Type: Swaffham Outside Hare
- 285m Leaders Highway 16.23sec 10 June 1998
- 460m Droopys Clay 27.54sec 3 September 2002
- 480m Dalcash Invader 28.57sec 3 September 2002
- 480mH Greenacre George 28.93sec 3 September 2002
- 509m Broadacres Butch 29.85sec 4 April 2001
- 685m Streaky Luvs Men 41.64sec 13 July 2002
- 737m Xamax Ayam Zaman 45.13sec 3 September 2002
Major Open Events
- British Produce Stakes
- William Hill Swindon Derby
- Pride of the West
Getting to Swindon Greyhound Racing
Swindon Greyhound Racing is located at Abbey Stadium, Lady Lane, Blunsdon in Swindon, England.